Here you can follow the second and final day of the Bitcoin conference taking place in Miami.
Here is the Streaming offered by Bitcoin Magazine:
The first day was very colorful. The famous mayor of Miami launched the conference by not shying away from saying that “the era of money printed by central banks is drawing to a close” …
Senator Ron Paul also drew sympathy from the audience by blurting out that Americans must “get rid of the FED” and that “America’s $ 28,000 debt ominously bodes well for Bitcoin.”
Things spiced up when the unmistakable Max Keizer walked onto the stage shouting Fuck Elon in front of a like-minded audience. Max questioned Michael Saylor, the CEO of Microstrategy (the first US company to buy Bitcoin) made some shattering statements of which he has the secret. In particular that “there is no reason that bitcoin should not become a 100,000 / 300,000 billion creature” …
The tension rose a notch when Mark Dorsey, was directly taken over by the assistance because of the censorship of his social network. The twitter CEO finally got a round of applause when he said there is probably nothing more important in his life than working on bitcoin. The CEO of Square has also announced that he wants to create a cold wallet.
The conference was lively again when the famous boxer Floyd Mayweather showed up with an Ethereum t-shirt to cause flippening …
Things got serious again at the end of the day with a rousing speech from Julian Assange’s brother as well as a poignant appeal from Ross Ulbritch from his prison where he is serving a life sentence for his involvement in the P2P network. Silk Road…
June 05 (the most promising conferences)
- The Bitcoin Macro Landscape (Preston Pysh, Jeff Booth, Mark Yusko, Greg Foss and Trey Lockerbie) 3:10 p.m.
- The Moral Case For Bitcoin (Guy Hirsch, Robert Breedlove, Jimmy Song and Guy Swann) 5:15 p.m.
- Onboarding One Billion Bitcoiners (Ivan Soto-Wright, Ray Youssef, Bobby Lee, Yan Pritzker, Flip Abignale) 5:40 p.m.
- Bitcoin For Billions, Not Billionaires (Elizabeth Stark and Lyn Alden) 6:10 p.m.
- Pools (Past, Present, Future) (Pavel Moravec, Nick Hansen, Alejandro De La Torre, James Hilliard) On the Stacking Sat stage therefore not broadcast
- How To Build A (Profitable) Bitcoin Mine (Dave Perrill, Mason Jappa, Harry Sudock, Greg Ohanessian and Jesse Peltan) On the Stacking Sat stage therefore not broadcast
Find the full agenda of the conference HERE and a summary of the best punchlines of the first day HERE.
While waiting for the conference, Anonymous has a message for Elon Musk who is sulking at not having been invited to the conference …
Journalist / Bitcoin, geopolitics, economy, energy, climate
The comments and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author alone, and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own research before making any investment decisions.