After its cancellation in 2020 due to health psychosis, the BITCOIN conference is back. Last time (2019), BTC was worth $ 8,000 …
The conference will take place in Miami on June 4-5 and is already shaping up to be the largest Bitcoin event in history with 12,000 attendees. A myriad of distinguished guests will take the floor, including Nick szabo, Michael saylor, Max Keiser, US Senator Cynthia lummis, Jack Dorsey or Tony hawk.
The mayor of Miami, Francis Suarez, will deliver the opening speech. What could be more natural for the one who made Miami the first city in the world that accepts BTC for the payment of taxes and offers its employees to be paid in BTC …
The famous Republican Senator Ron Paul, monument of the defense of freedoms, will then speak. Retired Texas Rep Continues Politics Through His Show The Ron Paul Liberty Report. He advocates a real currency based on gold has repeatedly criticized the existence of the FED. Ron Paul also opposed the “war on terror” and mass surveillance (NSA, USA Patriot Act).
We will subsequently be gratified by the presence of Nick szabo, the inventor in 1998 of Bit Gold, the first decentralized cryptocurrency (whose proof of work worked by solving the famous problem of the Byzantine generals). The inventor of smart contracts will give a presentation on the history of money.
Also on the Nakamoto stage, one of the most anticipated conferences of the day will host Michael saylor, the CEO of Microstrategy, and Max Keiser, the podcast host Orange Pill. An explosive duo in perspective.
Among all the conferences, here is the list of those that seem very promising so that you can find them on youtube a posteriori (the conference will be broadcast in streaming by Bitcoin magazine on Twitter HERE). Find the full agenda HERE on the Bitcoin conference website.
- Bitcoin’s Transition To A Multilayer Ecosystem (@wiz)
- Building Lightning Businesses (Jack Mallers, Brian Murray, Graham Krizek and Desiree Dickerson)
- Who Is A Bitcoiner? (Nimrod Lehavi, Lamar Wilson, Isaiah Jackson, Diana Pires and Leigh Cuen)
- The Future that Bitcoin Enables (Brothers Cameron And Tyler Winklevoss and Anthony Pompliano)
- Banking The Unbanked (Jack Dorsey, aka Jack la censure (curious to see the reception that will be given to the boss of twitter….))
- Bitcoin Is DeFi (Oswaldo Lairet, Diego Gutiérrez-Zaldívar, Edan Yago, Jeremy Rubin and Yu-Chi Lyra Kuo)
- What To Do When Your Country Bans Bitcoin? (Alejandro Machado, Boaz Sobrado, Francis Pouliot, Matt Odell and Hector Rosekrans)
- The Next 10 Years Of Bitcoin Mining (Edward Evenson)
- Bitcoin: A Better Battery For Renewable Energy (Ryan Condron)
- The Bitcoin Macro Landscape (Preston Pysh, Jeff Booth, Mark Yusko, Greg Foss and Trey Lockerbie
- How NOT To Lose Your Bitcoin (Lawrence Nahum, Kevin Loaec, Rodolfo Novak, Nick Neuman and Ben Perrin)
- The Moral Case For Bitcoin (Guy Hirsch, Robert Breedlove, Jimmy Song and Guy Swann)
- Onboarding One Billion Bitcoiners (Ivan Soto-Wright, Ray Youssef, Bobby Lee, Yan Pritzker, Flip Abignale)
- On-Chain Analytics: Signal Vs. Noise (Ria Bhutoria, Wilfred Daye, Lucas Nuzzi, Dylan LeClair and Ki Young Ju)
- Bitcoin For Billions, Not Billionaires (Elizabeth Stark and Lyn Alden)
- Pools (Past, Present, Future) (Pavel Moravec, Nick Hansen, Alejandro De La Torre, James Hilliard)
- How To Build A (Profitable) Bitcoin Mine (Dave Perrill, Mason Jappa, Harry Sudock, Greg Ohanessian and Jesse Peltan)
Note that many artists will also be present. Here a work of the artist PR1MAL CYPHER
This year, proof that bitcoin has become essential, the mass media have made the trip. In particular will be present CNBC, Fox News, Bitcoin Magazine, The New York Times, The Telegraph, Bloomberg, AFP or Vice news.
The list of sponsors is also impressive. No less than 182 companies have decided to support the conference. We warmly invite you to consult the complete list to discover the companies currently active around bitcoin (if you are looking for an internship or your dream job …).
Journalist / Bitcoin, geopolitics, economy, energy, climate
The comments and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author alone, and should not be considered as investment advice. Do your own research before making any investment decisions.