Investors are eagerly awaiting the adoption of the economic stimulus package in the USA and the final decision in the Brexit negotiations. Tesla will also be included in the S&P 500. The DAX 30 recently generated two important chart and technical market signals. On the one hand, the support held at 13,004 (intraday), on the other hand, the resistance line was exceeded at 13,500. This meant that the “CoronaGap” from February 24th, 2020 could be closed again. The short-term target price of 13,996 points thus remains intact. In the medium term, the 15,000 meter mark.
The German benchmark index started its year-end rally a little late. This is already in full swing in the USA. The short-term price target of 13,996 index points results from the projection of the upward sideways trend that has been intact since November 10, 2020. This ran between 13,500 and 13,004. The technical market indicators show that prices in the leading German index continue to rise. The trading volume was also slightly above average when the 13,500 breached. There is also a slightly positive momentum. This could well expand further.
As expected, the US Federal Reserve recently left its key interest rate unchanged between 0.00 and 0.25 percent. The monetary authorities expressed themselves a little more confident about the economic development of the United States. Economic output is likely to decline this year as a result of the corona pandemic, but the decline is likely to be weaker than previously expected. On Friday the DAX 30 closed on the day of the Witches’ Sabbath at 13,630 points.
– Next chart resistance: 13,689, 13,795, 13,996
– Next important technical chart supports: 13,500, 13,370, 13,004
– Upper BollingerBand: 13.615, Middle BollingerBand: 13.331 and Lower BollingerBand: 13.047
– 100TageLinie: 12,921 and 200TageLinie: 12,109 and: 38TageLinie: 12,997
– Indicators: MACD: neutral | SlowStochastics: neutral | RSI: neutral | Momentum: positive
– Ichimoku Kinko Hyo: positive
– The opening at 9:00 am is expected at around 13,630
– (Trailing) StopLoss: 13,500, 13,370, 13,004 (depending on individual risk perception)
Primary trend (long-term): not yet back in the lfr. Upward trend
Secondary trend (medium-term): The medium-term trend remains positive
Tertiary trend (today): Short term target: 13,996
DAX 30 with a cautious start to the week
Medium term 15,000
Livestream on December 14th, 2020 from 6 p.m .:
With Hans-Werner Sinn, former President of the Ifo Institute: Corona and the miraculous increase in money in Europe
– Here is the stream! –