The 8 jury chairmen per category are:
- B2B Awards: Ramona Chang (ABN Amro MeesPierson)
- Awards B2C: Ralf van Lieshout (Greenhouse)
- Awards Non Profit & Government: Anja Corbijn (Corbijn CS)
- Awards B2E: Marjan Bleeker (Ixly)
- Awards Campaigns: Wies Popa (Axiom)
- Awards Native: Sander Hooghiemstra (WeTransfer)
- Awards: Ger Nijkamp (MSD Animal Health)
- Awards Creation: Bart Prins (The Post)
All chairmen have previous experience as a jury member in a category. Some have previously chaired, and others fulfill this role for the first time. Diversity in all aspects and lasting rejuvenation are important criteria when inviting the chairpersons, in addition to expertise and experience, according to the board of the Grand Prix. In the coming weeks, the 8 juries will be further composed with a total of 64 colleagues from the brand and agency side.
This year also saw the launch of the new Native category, which focuses on branded content that is distributed through an existing independent medium and by definition focuses on the form and character of that medium. Developing this native content approach is very different from content marketing distributed through owned or earned channels. This is the first time that this separate Award category has been started for this balancing act between brand interests and medium possibilities. This should reflect the breadth of the discipline.
In collaboration with 20 colleagues from various juries and from previous years, the categories in Award Awards and Award Creation were also examined. Some categories have been discontinued, others have been merged and new ones have been added where necessary.
For more information, visit grandprixcm.nl. Submitting cases is possible until Tuesday 8 September.